Tri County Furniture Service (Team TCFS) is a leader in Furniture Repair Service Industry and still growing.
TCFS has been in business since 2002. We have grown from one man in a truck with a clipboard & fax machine, to having over 100 employees utilizing the latest technology to service customers around the country.
We are always looking for experienced Service Partners like you to join our team!
If you possess:
- A “Whatever it takes to get it done” mindset
- The ability to communicate professionally
- Great customer service skills
- A winning/ positive attitude.
Then we need to talk today!
Service Partner responsibilities will include:
- Read & follow assigned work orders as dispatched and scheduled.
- Communicate & work directly with TCFS staff to help assist with customers, routing, scheduling and work orders as needed.
- Clean and repair furniture as required by work orders to new condition in residential, warehouse, shop or in-store settings.
- Provide detailed reports and photos of all visits as required by work orders and company policies as well as any additional information as required.
- Provide an overall great customer service experience for all of customers as required by Tri County.
Service Partner Requirements:
- Experience in furniture repair, cleaning or refinishing.
- Repairing of frames, such as securing loose joints, cutting & replacing wood/ rebuilding frames as needed.
- Wood furniture / Case Goods repairs including various techniques such as Burn-Ins, matching grain and color of stain and finish. (Refinishing is plus)
- Repairs to upholstery and installation of cut and sewn parts as needed such as arm panels, seats/ backs etc.
- Leather cleaning/ repair using various cleaning & repair techniques including fill, grain and color to match. Refinish as needed.
- Be organized and maintain supplies to be prepared for all required services.
- Must have valid General Liability Insurance.