Start the new year off right and start off fresh! Join a team with a culture that not only believes in hard work but in quality of life.
Tri County Furniture Service (TCFS) is a leader in Furniture Service Industry and still growing. We are looking for someone like you to be our service teams next great addition as a:
Furniture Repair Technician.
TCFS has been in business since 2002. We have grown from one man in a truck with a clipboard & fax machine, to having over 100 employees and technicians utilizing the latest technology to service customers around the country.
We are always looking for experienced technicians like you to join our team!
If you possess:
- A “Whatever it takes to get it done” mindset
- The ability to communicate professionally
- Great customer service skills
- A winning/ positive attitude.
Then we need to talk today!
Compensation: Our Full Time Technicians average $85,000 – $100,000 per year. Depends on your skill level and work ethics.
Qualifications and Skills: Prior Furniture in home service or Furniture warehouse repair experienced required.
Overall Responsibilities will include:
- Read & Follow work orders as dispatched and scheduled
- Communicate & work directly with office staff to help assist with customers, routing, scheduling and work orders as needed
- Clean and repair furniture as required by work orders to new condition in residential, warehouse, shop or in-store settings.
- Provide detailed reports and photos of all visits as required by work orders and company policies as well as any additional information as required
- Provide an overall great customer service experience for all of customers as required by Tri County.
- Experience in furniture repair, cleaning or refinishing.
- Repairing of frames, such as securing loose joints, cutting & replacing wood/ rebuilding frames as needed
- Wood furniture / Case Goods repairs including various techniques such as Burn-Ins, matching grain and color of stain and finish. (refinishing is plus)
- Repairs to upholstery and installation of cut and sewn parts as needed such as arm panels, seats/ backs etc.
- Leather cleaning/ repair using various cleaning & repair techniques including fill, grain and color to match. Refinish as needed.
- Be organized and maintain supplies to be prepared for all required services
- Willingness to learn & think outside the box
- Must be able to lift at least 100 lbs.
- Wear TCFS shirt & ID badge
Again, good customer service, willingness to do what it takes, and strong communication skills are a MUST.
Please only apply if qualified.
Or visit our website https://tricountyfurnitureservice.com/career/